Guest Post Topics Include: Any Health/Fitness areas such as weight loss advice, supplement reviews, diet advice, workout tips and tricks and anything you can think of!
Guest posting is a great way to to share your views, ideas and tips with like-minded people and a fantastic way to promote your own blog, products or social media profiles.
Here at waystogetripped.com we actively welcome your guest posting submissions and would love to publish content from our loyal readers and guest authors.
We do have a few rules but if you meet the below criteria, please feel free to register and publish to the waystogetipped.com blog.
- The article you publish must be UNIQUE and EXCLUSIVE to the waystogetripped.com blog. That means the article should NOT have been published anywhere else in the past, and should not be published anywhere else in the future.
- The article you publish must be thoroughly researched, HIGH QUALITY and relevant to the blog. This blog deals with the areas of fat loss, health and fitness, bodybuilding, muscle building and general exercise. For topic ideas, please look at the categories in the right sidebar. We are also “quite” strict about the quality of blog post you submit. You don’t have to be the next William Shakespeare, but your content must not be clearly spun junk. . Poor quality work will be rejected.
- You may include one link back to your website, blog or social media profile within the blog post and you may include one more link in the author byline. Your author byline should be one or two sentences explaining who you are and what you do. Please place this at the end of your article.
- It is good guest posting practice to promote your submission once it goes live via social media channels. We also encourage you to interact with any comments that are left on your guest submission.
- Waystogetripped.com reserves the right to reject any article. In some case we may make small alterations to the content and formatting of the article but will never make wholesale changes. If your article is rejected because it does not meet our high standards you may re-use your content for other purposes.
If you agree to abide by the above criteria and are ready to submit your guest post then please email me using the contact form provided on this site.
Acceptable guest post topics include: guest posts about diets, guest posts on weight loss, guest posts about supplements, guest posts in the health sector, guest posts about exercises and guest posts about bodybuilding!