Still asking “How can I lose weight fast?” Research suggests that you need to develop these 3 habits to lose weight fast and safe.
Let us save your time – skip those entire diet plan you’ve been advised to try. You won’t get results that will last. With a proper exercise and healthy diet, you can lose almost 3-5 pounds a week right from the comfort of your home.
If you burn 500 more calories than you consume, you should lose at least 1-2 pounds (every week).
We recommend that you eat diet that is low in sugars, starches, and animal fat that you get from meat and dairy products. In order to fast weight loss, we suggest you include fruits, veggies, fish, non-fat dairy foods, and lean meat.
With that said, let’ look at top 3 proven ways on to lose weight, fast:
#1 Eat veggies more often – When you eat plenty of veggies, it will make your body fuller for longer period of time even with less amount of calories, unlike many other food that contains more calories in the same volume.
Make sure to eat the minimum recommended amount of vegetables every day. If you don’t, however, you’ll feel hungrier faster. As a result, you’ll be tempted to try other food group that usually contains more calories that can make it difficult for you to lose weight.
#2 Drink plenty of water – There are plenty of reasons why many fitness instructors will advise you to drink water. Losing weight is one of them. When you drink loads of water, at least 8-10 cups daily, it will help suppress your appetite (not deprive), and as a result, you will eat less.
Water also helps reduce your body’s water retention capability as you’ll already be drinking enough of it.
Likewise, drinking more water helps burn stored fat. When you dehydrate for a longer period, your liver uses kidneys to burn stored fats in your body. But if you keep yourself hydrated by drinking at least 60-80 ounces (Oz) of water daily, your liver doesn’t require the help of the kidney to burn stored fats. Instead, it uses fluids to burn those fats, and flush out toxins from your body to prevent you from having constipation.
#3 Don not skip meals, eat out, and keep a food journal – According to research conducted by health professionals at Time, there are three key strategies to tackle in order to lose weight and keep it there.
- Keep a food journal. It was found that women who wrote down their regular eating habits lost more pounds, almost 6 pounds more, that those who didn’t. The reason was that those who carried the food journal with them felt more accountable for what they ate than those who didn’t.
- Do NOT skip meals. The same study also revealed that women who skipped their meals had difficult time losing weight. For example, women who ate regularly reported to lose 8 pounds more than those who skipped their meals. Reason – women who skipped their meal were more likely to binge eat or eat more fatty foods later on, thereby causing them to consume more calories.
- Eat out less. Women who went out with their friends for lunch lost less weight than those who didn’t. The reason: lack of control over their eating habits and not being aware about their eating habits.
Over to you! Did we answer your pressing question “How can I lose weight?”
If we did, please help spread the message by sharing this post with your friends, families, and other people who may benefit from.
If you want to lose weight fast and quick, read some of the best fat loss products in the market:
- Customized Fat Loss Review – Do NOT buy This Product Until You Read This Review!
- Garcinia Cambogia Extract Review – Does It Work or Is It Just HYPE?
- Six Pack Pill Extreme Review – Is it Worth Your Investment?
- Fat Loss Factor Review: Is it Legit or a Scam?
- Best Supplements for Muscle Growth
- Supplements that Help Build more Muscle